- Assessment and management of sports injuries, musculoskeletal, and neurological conditions.
- soft tissue mobilization and joint moblization/manipulation
- myofascial and deep tissue release
- active release techniques
- lymphatic drainage massage
- dry needling
- pre and post-op rehabilitation exercise program
Types of conditions I specialize in:
- pre and post-operative conditions (ACL reconstructions, meniscal, repairs, arthroscopic surgeries, fractures)
- sports injuries (ligament sprains, muscle strains/tears, tendinitis)
- postural asymmetries (scoliosis)
- overuse and chronic conditions (neck pain, back pain, tendinopathies, arthritis)
- neurological conditions
Nermine graduated from the American University of Sharjah where she pursued an education in Physiotherapy. Post-graduation she took up a challenging career at the Saudi-German Hospital in Dubai where she was highly involved with the rehabilitation of a wide spectrum of patients post-surgery. Nermine developed an interest for knee and ankle rehabilitation and saw a wide range of patients, young and old, in conjunction with orthopaedic surgeons where she created specific tailored treatment plans that suited the individual needs. Nermine specializes with myofascial pain and she is known to keep patients on a strict follow-up routine, who tend to underestimate her power with her tiny size! Nermine is fluent in English and Arabic.