- Orthopedic cases – assessment, management and treat disorder and injuries of musculoskeletal system including rehabilitation after orthopedic surgery
- Sports Rehabilitation – use effective hands-on management technique and corrective exercise protocol to assist recovery and prevent injury
- Neurologic Conditions
- Pulmonary Conditions
- Women’s health
- Lymphedema Therapy, Manual Lymphatic drainage (MLLD), Multi-layer Lymphedema Bandaging (MLLB), Complete –
- Decongestive Therapy (CDT)Self- care education.
Types of conditions I specialize in:
- Post -operative orthopedic procedures from fractures, acute sports injuries, arthritis, back pain, neck pain, spinal condition. Acute trauma, sprains and strains injuries of insidious onset as tendinopathy and bursitis
- Pre/post sports event: assisting athletes in competition using strapping, kinesiotaping, massage techniques and stretching
- Chronic back pain sciatica, stroke, facial palsy
- Manual /chest physiotherapy, to assist clearing of lung secretions, increase ventilation and efficiency of respiration
- Management of musculoskeletal pain/discomfort during pregnancyManagement of water retention-MLD techniquePre/post -natal Massage
- To assist circulation with compromised or damage lymphatic system causing severe swelling on the region of the body.Post- operative swelling conditions.Post mastectomy following Breast Cancer.
Physiotherapist with over15 years of practice in multi-tasking skills. Came in Dubai since 2004, Mercy acquired wide experience in providing care at all ages and at all stages of disease from early diagnosis in patient care through chronic illness, to acute episodes and care of terminal stage. Her passion with manual therapy motivated her study Manual Lymphatic Drainage/ Complete Decongestive Therapy in Germany at Foldie Clinic European Center for Lymphedema treatment. Expanding her knowledge in treatment of swellings from pregnancy water retention to postsurgical and oncology patient/breast cancer care. Able to work effectively with other healthcare professional to assess patient needs and integrate treatment plan to maximize the wellbeing of patient.