- Assessment, treatment and management in sports and musculoskeletal injuries
- Global Posture Reeducation (by Souchard)
- Joint Manipulation
- Soft Tissue Myofascial Release
- Trigger Point & Dry Needling
- Performance & Prevention
- Corrective Exercise
Types of conditions I specialize in:
- Sports Injuries
- Global Posture Reeducation
- Neuroscience of Pain & Psycho Somatosensory factors
- Chronic and over-use musculoskeletal disorders
- Movement pattern dysfunctions
Daniel Teixeira (from Portugal) graduated in Escola Superior de Ciencias da Saúde (Porto) with a BCs in Physiotherapy. He also have Master in Osteopathy by the EOM having completed 2 years in Structural system.
Prior to coming to Dubai he practiced in Portugal and Italy, working as sports and orthopedics specialist for the SportZone League (First Portuguese Nacional League of Futsal), Rehabilitation specialist in a Hospital (San Paolo, Italy) and in a Multidisciplinary Clinic (Physicare, Portugal).
In 2018 he moved to Dubai where he continued his professional progress in a sports clinic.
His areas of interest contain: Physical Performance, Global Posture Reeducation, Neuroscience of Pain and Psycho Somatosensory Factors.
He believes that are two types of pain: pain that hurts you, and pain that changes you.