- Assessment and management of musculoskeletal, sports and neurological conditions
- Pre/post operative management and rehabilitation
- Craniosacral therapy
- Visceral manipulation therapy
- Dry needling
- Kinesiotaping / strapping
- Clinical Pilates
Types of conditions I specialize in:
- acute injuries
- pre / post operative conditions
- chronic pain
- general aches and pains
- postural asymmetries
- anxiety/ stress/ depression/ sleep disorders
- TMJ disorders
- bloating/ constipations
Amy graduated from The University of the Western Cape (UWC), South Africa. She is a physiotherapist with over ten years experience, as well as a craniosacral and visceral manipulation therapist.
Amy believes in using all therapies in combination to provide treatment in a holistic way. She is Pilates instructor, using Pilates as a method to prevent injuries as well as for rehabilitation.
Amy has worked in both a hospital setting for three years as well as in a Physiotherapy & Pilates centre for seven years in South Africa. Over the past year she has travelled internationally working for VIP clients and she has now chosen Dubai to be her base to further her career.
She has a background in dance, an interest in yoga & Pilates and has a passion for travel.